Managed By: Brad Haywood
Good Morning /Afternoon
My name is Brad Haywood and I am the chairperson for Extreme Sports and Crossfit. This is quick note regarding funding for your sport and how to get it. To go over the setup, here is how I will be doing this going forward and it is pretty simple.
- To receive funding you must register in an obstacle type event (IE: Spartan Race, Tough Mudder) or Crossfit event and provide a receipt along with a copy of results.
- I will collect receipts and results after you have completed your event. Please note if you get injured and are unable to compete please still forward your receipt along with a brief explanation of why you had to pull out of your event and it will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- All funds will be done in Canadian Funds and if you register for an event outside of Canada you may not get a conversion rate. This year there is no provisions for travel costs.
- Please remember that funding is limited this year and I will doing my best to make sure that everyone is treated equally. Going forward as I figure out how much funding is actually need I will be able to adjust the budget.
- If there are events that do not fall into this guidelines please forward me a email with your details and I will see what can be worked out.
- Also note we do not pay for equipment, or memberships to gyms or clubs.
Lastly any emails that you send me please label them EXTREME TPAAA in capitals. Sorry I am overrun with emails and this way I can pick off your email and answer you promptly.
Brad HAYWOOD #8724